Master of Engineering - Electronics Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
Bachelor of Science - Electronic Engineering Indiana Institute of Technology, Fort Wayne, IN
Professional and Scientific Society Memberships
Institute of Electrical Engineers of America (IEEE)
Instrument Society of America (ISE) – Former Member
Society of Photo-Optical Instrument Engineers (SPIE) – Former Member
Fluent: English, Hebrew and French. Semi Fluent: Spanish
- "The Legacy" - A memoir
- "Igeret Hamassoret" - A Memoir published in Hebrew
- "The Hidden Scroll" - An Historical novel with archeological adventure.”
Non Technical Articles
- Hebrew articles in the monthly “LAMISHPACHA”
- “Displacement Measurement System for Diesel Pumps and Injectors.” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurements
- “Sonic Anemometer with No Moving Parts”. Symposium on Automation in Offshore Oil Field Operation in Norway.
- “Self-oriented Electromagnetic Ocean Current Meter”. Instruments Society of America Conference on Oceanographic Instrumentation
- “Ocean Current Measurements”. Instruments Society of America.
- “Amplification Factor of Junction Transistors”. Electronic Components Symposium, Washington, DC
- “Transistor Output Pairs”. Western Electronics Conference (WESCON)
- “Measuring Transistor Noise Figure”. Proceedings of the I.R.E.
- “Time-Interval Rate Meter for Time Measuring Devices…”.US Patent No. 3811314
- “Catalytic Gas Sensor.”US Patent No. 4447397UK Patent No. 8320765(A)
- “Catalytic Gas Detection Instrument.”US Patent No. 4541988.
- Former Chief Engineer - Environmental Division - E.G.&G. - Waltham, MA
- Former Vice President of Engineering - United Technologies Corporation -Instruments Division.
- President and Founder - AYA Instruments, Inc. , a high technology manufacturer of electronic instruments.