Harvard University, Cambridge, MA - Master of Engineering - Electronics
- Former Chief Engineer - Environmental Division - E.G.&G. - Waltham, MA
- Former Vice President of Engineering - United Technologies Corporation -Instruments Division.
- President and Founder -
A high technology manufacturer of electronic instruments.
- “The Legacy” - A Memoir
- "Igeret Hamassoret" – A Memoir published in Hebrew
- "The Hidden Scroll" - An Archaeological Adventure
Non Technical Articles
- Hebrew articles in the monthly “LAMISHPACHA”
- “Displacement Measurement System for Diesel Pumps and Injectors.” Published in the 1979 - IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurements.
- “Sonic Anemometer with No Moving Parts”. Symposium on Automation in Offshore Oil Field Operation in Norway.
- “Self-oriented Electromagnetic Ocean Current Meter”. Instruments Society of America Conference on Oceanographic Instrumentation
- “Ocean Current Measurements”. Instruments Society of America.
- “Amplification Factor of Junction Transistors”. Electronic Components Symposium, Washington, DC
- “Transistor Output Pairs”. Western Electronics Conference (WESCON)
- “Measuring Transistor Noise Figure”. Proceedings of the I.R.E.
- “Time-Interval Rate Meter for Time Measuring Devices…”.
- US Patent No. 3811314 – May 21, 1974
- “Catalytic Gas Sensor.”
- US Patent No. 4447397 - on May 8, 1984
- UK Patent No. 8320765(A)
- “Catalytic Gas Detection Instrument.”
- US Patent No. 4541988 – September 17, 1985.
Professional and Scientific Society Memberships
Institute of Electrical Engineers of America (IEEE)
Instrument Society of America (ISE) – Former Member
Society of Photo-Optical Instrument Engineers (SPIE) – Former Member
Fluent: English, Hebrew and French.
Semi Fluent: Spanish